1. The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension, and His ongoing mediatorial work on behalf of believers. We also affirm His imminent, personal return for His church and to the earth to reign in power and glory.
4. Each member of the human race is fallen, sinful, and lost, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation. Redemption is wholly by the blood of Christ, and salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The Holy Spirit indwells believers and empowers them to live a godly life, to witness and to work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ
7. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection to eternal life, those who are lost unto the resurrection to eternal punishment.
8. There are two ordinances given by the Lord Jesus for His Church to observe, believers’ baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
9. Every child of God possesses eternal life. They are justified, sanctified, and sealed with the Holy Spirit, and are safe and secure for all eternity